I’m looking for somebody, or possibly several people, to sell my Prezi training and design work. You’ll find full details of what I do on this site.
Pitching my Prezi training and design to relevant people in relevant organisations via email (no cold-calling by phone).
1) We’ll work together to identify key market sectors.
2) You’ll identify lots (and lots) of companies within those sectors, and find the right people to contact (often using LinkedIn as the starting point and then finding the right email address for the target individual).
3) You’ll write and send email pitches. It’s basically the same approach each time, though tailored for different markets and always personalised (no ‘Dear Head of Training…‘).
4) You’ll follow up enquiries with information that I’ll provide (generally prices and availability). However, I’ll handle anything more complex than a simple request for more info.
5) You’ll keep accurate records of everyone approached: company, contact details, date, response etc.
This is a commission-only gig, but it’s a juicy commission.
You will earn 12% of all new business you bring in.
I’ll happily discuss what that means in real terms if you feel this is right for you.
I would expect a minimum of 50 pitches per week, but you can send many more if you like. You work your own hours from home, doing as much or as little as you like.
If you’re interested in becoming a Prezi trainer and earning a lot more, we could talk about that too — but for now I’m looking for somebody to bring in new business as the priority.
Get in touch